Survey »Get insights from art interested people to figure out whether and how they would use PandArt« (SV-1)
In total 13, from a target group size of
The participants belong to the stakeholder role
Artist. The target group consists of art interested people from our private environments.
The target group was approached by providing the Google forms survey link via Discord or Whatsapp
- Conducting the Survey
The survey was open from 18.05.2022 until
20.05.2022. The survey was provided as a Google forms online survey
- Additional Documentation
Survey results as screenshots from Google forms
Survey results as xlsx-sheet for download
- Responsible RE-Author(s) for this Artefact
- Moritz Wurm
- (v1) 2022-06-06 - created initially
- Errors, Warnings, Todos
- complete survey
The survey was distributed via Whatsapp and Discord to people interested in art in our personal environments.
The survey was answered by 13 participants between 18.05.2022 and 20.05.2022.
By using Google forms it is completely anonymous and there is no possibility of association between people and answers.
We hoped to be able to derive typical user personas and scenarios from the results
Below you can see the survey questions in the order they were asked
- Q1: “Please give us information about your age”
- Q2: “What is your profession?”
- Q3: “Do you consider yourself having an interest in PandArt? Yes, because …”
- Q4: “Do you already use any of the following products and how satisfied are you? (1=not satisfied at all … 5=very satisfied)”
- Q5: “How would you use PandArt?”
- Q6: “When you think of a portfolio to present your artworks, which features would you like to be included?”
- Q7: “How would you rate the following portfolio features by importance? (1=not important, 3=very important)”
- Q8: “When thinking about a feedback function, which features would you like to see?”
- Q9: “To make a search function work, artists and artworks need to be classified. Would you rather be able to apply your own tags or choose tags from a fixed set?”
- Q10: “How much would you pay (monthly) for PandArt (or something like this)?”
The Survey results (pdf) contain a good overview of people interested in art in various areas.
Although almost all respondents are in the same age group, many different types of art/artists are represented.
There is a useful distribution in the results between the ways in which PandArt could be used.
Although 13 respondents are not truly representative, we were able to derive some personas and scenarios based on the survey