ArchiLab RE Tool, (c) Prof. Dr. Stefan Bente, Cologne Institute of Digital Ecosystems,
TH Köln, 2022 (www.archi-lab.io)
- Added option “competitor” to System Context types
- Allowed FR refs in Use Cases to deviate from Use Case Diagram FR ref
- FR refs are now additionally aggregated from the use cases
- Added artifacts:
- nonfunctional requirements
- use case diagrams
- use cases
- user stories
- Localized authors’ pages
- Added feature in functional requirements’ page to display the FR type (independent system action,
user interaction, interface requirement)
- Priorization template added to document priorizations.
- Added a “prioScore:” field to functional requirements. The higher the score, the more important the FR.
Blank means “not prioritized”, e.g. filtered out in the 1st pass.
- Some bug fixes.
- PDF generation in the build disabled for now, as they cost too much build time (waiting time + costs, as
build minutes need to be paid for …). Will fix this in later version.
- Priorization page added, with paper-printable PDF with all requirements, and a helper table for the
- Added the formal artifacts:
- Some additional checks, bugfixes, and display changes
- Added the informal artifacts:
- Some additional checks and bugfixes
- Stakeholder and Stakeholder Role error messages localized
- Some minor improvements, bugfixes, and refactorings in the data presentation
- Now added:
- Additional feature:
- If you set “withTemplates: false” in _config.yml, then all the template files (those *.md files that are
come with the tool, as a template) are filtered, and don’t appear in the UI.
- NOTE: in your own *.md files, you need to delete “isTemplate: “ attribute in the front matter. (Just setting
to “false” is not sufficient)
- Initial artifacts usable and (mostly) localized:
- Stakeholder Roles
- System Context