Functional Requirement »Save room theme (R17)« (FR-18)
If a user has placed an products in his room and configured the design, the system should provide the ability to the users to save the current configuration of the room and the products in it, in a template.
- Type of functional requirement
- User interaction
- Contributes to goal(s)
- GO-12: Support Creativity
- GO-4: Great Usability
- GO-2: Customisable
- 17 (out of a maximum value of 17)
- Zugehörige Use Cases
- UC-5: Save room theme
- Zugehörige User Stories
- US-16: Save the theme of the room
- Kano type
- Performance - The saving of a theme allows the reuse of it which will satisfy users. Users do not necessarily expect it (or a theme in general) nor will it overwhelm users as it is so innovative. (Old: The user has the ability to save their own creations and safely play out creative)
Collecting ideas for features of the AR tool and specifiy their importance, also collect goals and stakeholders / system context elements (WS-1), 18.05.2022. One of the prioritized features in the workshop (save & load).
- Responsible RE-Author(s) for this Artefact
- Tim Pack, Ali Abdulra, Celina Schulz, und Lydia Vogel
- (v1) 2022-06-04 - initially created
- (v2) 2022-06-25 - added prio score
- (v3) 2022-07-19 - Corrected goals and sources, added more FRs & changed kano & reasoning
- Errors, Warnings, Todos
- (sb) Wouldn't the goal be "Customizable" rather than GO-12? If not, please explain.
Reasons for the goals
Users have the opportunity to design the rooms the way they want, allowing them to express their creativity. the ability to save the ideas and customised room themes implemented in the system supports creativity (GO-12), as a wide variety of themes can be saved and customised again later.