Functional Requirement »Add products to a shopping cart« (FR-4)
If the user has an intention to purchase, the system must provide the ability to the users to place the selected products in a shopping cart, so that the user can purchase them later.
- Type of functional requirement
- User interaction
- Contributes to goal(s)
- GO-3: Easy integration for business customers
- GO-9: Provide feeling of one shop
- 15 (out of a maximum value of 17)
- Zugehörige Use Cases
- UC-0: Add product to shopping cart
- Zugehörige User Stories
- US-3: Add products to shoppingcart
- US-13: Modify products in a shoppingcart
- Kano type
- Basic - The shopping cart is an essential feature of a webshop.
RE Module Praticipants: Miroboard for functional and non-functional requirements (Block 4 Part 1) (LIT-8). In this workshop we thought about this requirement..
- Responsible RE-Author(s) for this Artefact
- Tim Pack, Ali Abdulra, Celina Schulz, und Lydia Vogel
- (v1) 2022-06-04 - initially created
- (v2) 2022-06-25 - added prio score
- (v3) 2022-07-19 - Corrected goals and sources, added more FRs & added stuff to kano reasoning (discuss again?)
- Errors, Warnings, Todos
- (sb) Is shopping cart really "basic" Kano? Please apply test question. Your Kano reasoning "The shopping cart is an essential feature of a webshop." is not really an argument for "basic". Basic means "so implicitly expected, that you don't specify it explicitly". If needed, give more reasoning in the freetext.