Sub-Goal »Models matching real products« (GO-8)
The 3D models of the furniture should look like realistic replicas of the real furniture.
- Part of the main goal ...
- Business Goals (GO-1)
RE Module Praticipants: Miroboard for workshop context (Block 1) (LIT-11). Business goals ideas from the miro board.
- Responsible RE-Author(s) for this Artefact
- Tim Pack, Ali Abdulra, Celina Schulz, und Lydia Vogel
- (v1) 2022-05-05 - initially created
- (v2) 2022-07-20 - changed goal to business goal
- Errors, Warnings, Todos
- w005: More than 3 authors (field 'author') - is that on purpose?
The system must be a very good substitute for visiting a real shop. It must emphasise the advantages of placing the furniture directly in one’s home and at the same time present the items as realistically as possible, otherwise customers will not really benefit from using the system.
The render of the 3D models in the system must match the real products, so that the color, form and size are at least 90% the same.